Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wishing you all that you need in 2016 :)

Happy End of 2015!!
Happy Beginning of 2016!!

May your shelves be full of friends and your fingers free of paper cuts!


With starting up the blog again, participating in #OTSPSecretSister and discovering my love of all things Instagram, I've had a pretty fun 2015.

My family is fantastic, my friends are awesome and my bookcases are overflowing - what more could I ask for ;)

I read a little over 60 books this year - which isn't an ideal number but I didn't have any reading goals set and I was coming off a major 2014 reading slump so I'm super happy with this number!

Here are my favorites!! (thanks to Instagram because me = obsessed ;)

A photo posted by Emily De Maria (@wilowraven) on


Happy Reading Everyone! 

Can't wait to see what 2016 has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)