Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm home! 

Got a few hours with my family yesterday before bedtime and now it's back to work.

I had such a fabulous week and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Detailed posts to come soon but in the mean time, here are some pics of the pretties I was lucky enough to take home with me :)

These came from the Book Bloggers Convention (which will be getting an entire post of it's own!) and also a few a publisher parties I was invited to.

Thursday - BEA day 1

Friday - BEA day 2

Saturday - BEA day 3




3 comments:

  1. Wow, so many books! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I have to admit that I am a little jealous. Okay, I'm very jealous. But I'm really happy for you! Look at all those fun books you got! I'm hoping that I can go next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's definitely an awesome haul! I'm hoping to go next year...but the shipping on all of those books scares me a bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)