Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on...

2010 is almost at a close. While I think I did a pretty good job reading as many 2010 Debut Authors as I could, here are a few I missed that I still plan on getting my hands on.

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: Lots of paranormal elements with some real world problems thrown in. Also, it's been described as 'gory' which, have to say, I'm a sucker for.

Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: I read Past Midnight by Mara and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to more of her writing.

Split by Swati Avasthi
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: I've read so many great reviews and I really want to add more realistic fiction into my reading mix.

Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: Some cool mind reading abilities with a cool sounding mystery thrown in.

Tell me A Secret by Holly Cupala
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: I read a chapter sample and pretty much loved it. Need to read entire book!

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: I love, love, love Edgar Allan Poe and this one has gotten wonderful reviews.

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Goodreads / Author Website
Why it made the list: Every single review of this book I have read have rated it as absolutely fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. great list of books!whisper is also on my list but i have not get it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves and Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

    Split by Swati Avasthi, Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh are sitting on my shelf waiting to be read

    Tagged by Mara Purnhagen I have never heard of but looks interesting. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO with you French Kiss. Originally I wasn't interested. But I have read so many amazing reviews that I need to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Split and Tell Me a Secret are so good! Love them both--Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out about Split. I'm thrilled it made your list.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)